Friday, September 6, 2013

As They Grow Summerlin Sale - Free Pass

Fall/Winter 2013 Public Sale
September 13-15, 2013 at 230 S. Decatur Blvd.

Here is more information on the event: http://astheygrowsale.com/summerlin/event-schedule/

As They Grow is the “mom-recommended” way to buy and sell all things baby & kid in the Las Vegas Valley. We currently hold two sales a year in Summerlin – in the Spring & Fall. Shopping our baby and kid consignment sales events is a great way to stretch your family dollar. Consigning allows you to make money from items your gently used baby clothes, furniture, and kids items that they have quickly outgrown. Come and see why As They Grow is voted “Best in the City” 2012! We invite you to shop, consign and save with us at our next consignment sales event!

Every season I shop for my little one. For $200 I have more than enough gently used clothing for the two seasons plus toys!

Come and visit me at my booth. If you name drop me or print out this flyer, they will wave the $2 entry charge.





No comments:

Post a Comment