Monday, September 2, 2013

Love Starbucks?

So do I! How about getting free drinks and food while you are there? Is it a big secret code and hand shake? Nope! Just the other day, I got a Venti Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte and it was free. So I wanted to write about it.

Actually it is pretty simple, just use any registered Starbucks Card (I.E. gift card) to start earning rewards like free refills and free drinks. I have my gold card (yes, I am one of those) linked up to my Paypal account and phone. Once I want to reload my card, I just touch my screen on my iPhone to reload and I am done. Simple as that! It is just like swiping your debit card in the store but I use my Starbucks APP to get my star points.


Here’s how My Starbucks Rewards works: earn Stars by paying with a registered Starbucks Card, the Starbucks mobile app or by entering Star codes from specially marked Starbucks products in the grocery store. We’ll treat you to your favorites on the house: free drinks, free food, free refills and more
Three easy ways to join:

Register any Starbucks Card including a Teavana® Card
Enter a Star code
Download the free Starbucks app 

Then start earning Stars:

Keep earning Stars by using your registered Starbucks Card at participating Starbucks®, Teavana® , Evolution Fresh™ and Tazo® Tea retail stores, or enter a Star codes from select Starbucks products in the grocery aisle.

As you collect Stars, you move up to bigger benefits. There are three reward levels. Welcome, Green and GOLD level.
 

Welcome

Use your card once, earn your first reward. Sweet!
Something to Drink or Eat On Your Birthday

Get a little extra birthday love with a free drink or food reward on your big day.
How Do I get it?

Green

Five Stars puts you at Green. Besides your free birthday drink or food reward, you also earn:
Free Refills in the Store

We want you to feel at home. Paying with your registered Starbucks Card or mobile app gets you brewed and iced coffee and tea refills at no charge during your visit at a participating store.
How do I get free refills?

Gold

Collect 30 Stars within 12 months and you’re Gold. Once you reach Gold, keep those benefits for another 12 months by earning another 30 Stars. With Gold, you get all the Welcome and Green benefits plus:
Free Drink or Food Reward Every 12 Stars

Earn 12 Stars and we’ll treat you to your favorite drink or food
Here’s what you can enjoy.
Personalized Gold Card

Your barista will know you’re somebody special when you place an order.
Special Offers Just For You

Be sure to opt in to get special offers and coupons via mail, email or text message. Go towww.starbucks.com/account to opt-in.

Here is a cute video from Starbucks:


No comments:

Post a Comment