Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why coupon? My own personal story:

Couponing is a great way to save tons of money. You can use coupons for food products, toiletries, personal items, pets, laundry, baby stuff, etc. When I had my son, my husband and I had the "budget talk" and we found out for a family of 5 (my in laws lived with us at the time) and 2 dogs. We where spending about close to $2000 a month. It was out of control and we wanted to pay off our credit card debt and save money for our son's education. 

So I started couponing, I attended a free class (the same one I now teach) and with practice, we trimmed our $2000 grocery bill down to $400-$500 a month. After a year being a couponer, I decided to take my passions of saving money and helping others. It is amazing to help people that want to cut down on their every day bills to reach their goals. Their goals range from paying off debit, saving up for a car, thinking of the future of education, or just take the dream Disneyland trip they always wanted. Everyone's story is different but we all have the same common goal: Save money!

Do you need to save every time you shop at the store? Book today your free class!

No comments:

Post a Comment